Pages with Stuff

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chapter 5 Commentary

Chapter 5 can be read here.

In this chapter, two sims walked into a bar and wound up woohooing. This wasn't my intent (at first), but I found it odd that Mark would walk into SHooters with the intent of suppressing some feelings of guilt, and Colette Bachelor (another one of my sims) would be sitting there; almost as if she was waiting for him. I also found it kind of ironic that they'd end up "together" for reasons you'll find out in Season 2.

Will they actually end up dating? I'm not really sure. I mean, how many long term (or even short term) relationships are born out of a drunken one night stand? On the other hand, it would really be fun to pair them up together, even if only for a little bit.

This chapter focused mainly on Mark, because I had no clue what I wanted to talk about in this chapter and I felt that Mark's side of things were just as important to the story as everyone else's. Plus, I like him. :) I think he's cool, even though he conned my main character, stole jewelry, committed crimes and all that jazz. Every story's gotta have an antagonist, and I think Mark made a darn good one.

Anyway, here are some other things that happened during this chapter:

 Kristina Dillard had a YA birthday! And she's already stalking prey, I'm assuming. ;)

 Lorena Pinciotti (yes, relation to Bonnie and Ella) had a YA birthday too, and her older brother Clyde grew up a couple of days earlier.

 Clyde and his mommy. :) Did I previously mention how much I love Tiffany? Speaking of the Pinciottis...

Xander Clavell, aka Bonnie and co.'s deceased grandfather (in another save file) is now with Kristina. This isn't a sign that my game is about to explode, right?

*fingers crossed*

'Till next time,
Cheezy

No comments:

Post a Comment