Pages with Stuff

Monday, October 17, 2011

Colds Suck

Yeah, that's my theme for today. *obnoxiously sniffles and coughs*

For the past few months, I've been working on an in-game project, and thinking a little bit more about how I want to move things along on Six Degrees. So, yeah. Pretty cool beans. :)

I've also been reading stories, but not commenting because schoolwork is eating my time. Sigh.

In-game project may or may not be published on a blog in November, and I'm not sure when a new SD chapter will be up. Hopefully soon.

Love you guys!

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, get well soon!

    It's so coincidence that I'm having cold too -- since last week. Eek. Hope you will get the chapter out soon! Stil, school is more important.

    Can't wait to find out your in-game project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. :( I hope you'll get better as well!

    For some reason, the SD save file is being mean (again). I might wait until Twallan's Traveller mod is stable to update. I really want to try out the mod, and I'm sure I could find a place for them to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheezy and MJ, hope you start feeling better soon.

    Glad you did take the time to do a couple of Ask Alex - they are cute.

    I agree about Twallan's Traveller - sounds great when it's a bit more stable.

    We'll be here when you post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw - Chloraseptic does wonders for sore throats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get better soon Cheezy! Colds do suck. :( We're coming into summer now so that means hayfever for me. lol

    In-game project sounds interesting and look forward to an update whenever you get the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ick--take care of yourself, girl! I hope you feel better asap. :(

    Really curious to see what you're up to, but I will continue my endeavor of patience! ;) I have no doubts that what you're working on is worth waiting for. Just make sure to get better in the meantime. Hope school is going well for you, as well!

    <3

    ReplyDelete