Pages with Stuff

Monday, October 31, 2011

Delay.

*headdesk*

So if you guys have already seen some of my other comments, my game started crashing which lead to the loss of my Amatus save files. I had to take out all of my CC and store content, and I'm slowly adding them back in.


  • The Bad News: AMATUS is being delayed indefinitely. I don't feel that it's fair to post one chapter of something if I'm not completely sure I can finish it, and it wasn't that important of a project. It was more like a "side story" to go along with the in-game project. 
  • The Good News: All of the characters in AMATUS are in my SavedSims folder, completely CC-free. That means, all I have to do is go into CAS, replace a few hair and costume pieces, and then ship them to Bridgeport. I will, however, have to re-build their homes.

It really upsets me each time I have to make a post like this.

Anyway, I hope you all have a happy (and safe!) Halloween! 

Sincerely,
Cheezy

2 comments:

  1. Gah! How frustrating!! *gives Cheezy homemade fudge* As usual with a new EP, I had to do a complete uninstall and then reinstall of everything. I now look at it as an opportunity to clean the slate. If I was still blogging, I'd be tearing my hair out.

    *gives Cheezy more fudge* You have amazing patience, Cheezy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chrys! It's so great to see you back. :')

    *swallows the fudge whole*

    ReplyDelete