Pages with Stuff

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Steal Your Heart Commentary

Just a quick note on Bonnie's sudden weight loss: it was on purpose, lol. I plan on having her slowly gain the weight back. I believe that some people are stress eaters, and other people are stress starvers. Bonnie would fall into the latter category. When faced with a tremendous amount of physical or mental stress, she loses all desire to eat. Thus, the waif look. Oh, and only four more chapters until the season finale! :D Thank God for labor day and brilliantly timed inspiration, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to type this up.

Cameo, Cameo, where art thou cameo?

I don't know what made me decide to put Thame in story, but I just felt that Clyde needed a little side story of his own, to introduce his traits to the story a little. What does it have to do with the main story? Nothing, lol, but this way I can do a Dillard update and a Six Degrees update at the same time!
*just a reminder: Clyde is one of Bonnie's younger brothers*

I think they make a rather good couple, do you? :)

Oh, and you might be wondering why she looks different. Well, I gave three Dillards a makeover, because I felt that their "pronounced" facial features, coupled with their pale skin, set off way too many alarms. I didn't want to change the skin, so I tweaked the facial features instead. I tried to keep the spirit of each sim intact, and I did pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.

...although Angie and Beau now somewhat resemble Ella Cartez and Dave Navarro. Oh, and my game decided to crash while saving, so the new new Dillards may look slightly different than the Dillards in the picture. Sigh.

Angie Dillard

Thame Dillard
Beau Dillard and his Navarro-ness
And that's all I have for today, folks! I'd say more about the chapter, but I think it pretty much speaks for itself.

'Till next time,
Cheezy :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice makeovers, they look a lot less scary now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, they were pretty menacing before. ;) They're still a little creepy, but not enough to scare off other sims.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that was annoying. Hit 'back' before I got a chance to post my comment. Just lost it. BAH HUMBUG.

    Anyways--I had typed, I thought the Dillard's makeover looks great! It does make me a little sad, though--I kinda liked their creepy selves, lol... But I like both ways! Beau almost looks adorable now, hehe. ^^

    Haven't read the story post for this yet, but I understand Bonnie's predicament, because I am the same way. It's easy to tell when I'm having a rough time because I drop about 10lbs, haha. XDD Just about to go read that--super curious to see the Dillard crossover with 6 Degrees, though! *bounces* ^^

    *snug!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha!! I enjoyed the creepiness too, but I figured that their outwardly vampire status in Bridgeport wouldn't serve them well in SV.

    I understand Bonnie as well. To a certain extent, she's symbolic of my own demons that I struggle with from time to time (but not nearly as intense!). It was really fun to play out the beginning of her recovery, but I have yet to decide what comes next. Well, I have, but I don't think I'll go with that plan.

    Eh, now I'm rambling. :/

    *snugs back* :D

    ReplyDelete