Pages with Stuff

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fun With Animals - First Upload :)

God,  this new Blogger format just reminds me of how long it's been since I've updated. I don't even know how to use it! Ah well, it's intuitive enough I guess.

Anyway, I've made a new painting for upload! I thought I'd share it with you guys.

credits to freedigitalphotos.net

It is one picture/download/frame/whatever with three different pictures. It is available in package form only (although I could do sims3packs for those who prefer it). Hope you all enjoy, and use liberally in your kids rooms!

TOU:
-Please give credit if you use it in your lots
-Please do not reupload as your own creation
-Please do not upload to paysites

P.S. thinking about starting a simblr. Hmm...what do you guys think? :)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, these are way cute! Our sims can always do with more wall hangings, whether it be for the living rooms, kitchen or kids room! I can never have enough in game either. ;)

    Starting a Simblr, YES. Do. It. But beware you might get addicted. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Jen. :) Kids pictures are fun to do! We don't have very many of them for nurseries and playrooms, so I thought they'd come in handy. My current project is trying to create clothes for CAS, but that's going to take awhile.

      lol, okay I'm convinced. I'll do it.

      Delete