1. I just dropped a small bottle of hand sanitizer off of my desk, and panicked because I thought it was my tall bottle of water also hanging off the edge of my desk.
2. I took Mandie on multiple vacations with some of her roomies, and took very few pics. So here's a few that I did remember to take.
|Mandie and Jason in France (Is it still a relationship if it started with nectar?)|
|Mandie, the Pick-Wielding Wonder! (Egypt)|
|"Whoa, hey mister! No need to get violent here!" (lol he was actually holding a mirror that disappeared, and Mandie was doing the "tired" interaction. Still a cool stunt though)|
1. Helena and Mandie are no longer virgins. Yep, they woohoo-ed before the boys did. Is it sad that I feel proud?
2. Mandie found a Mummy. I made her run like hell, and when I saw that the mummy was still walking, I deleted him out of plain fear.
3. Helena tramped around in Egypt and slept with two merchants, and Mandie "cheated" on Jason in France with Gerard Morel (yes, the guy finally taught her how to french kiss!). Not so proud of that. Especially since he was married.
4. Helena's unofficial soulmate lives in Egypt. His name is Yossarian, and he's a Relics merchant. Actually, his name wasn't Yossarian, but it was so close to Yossarian that I just had to change it. I am indeed proud of that one.
Since the girls are still in Egypt, I'll show you Yossarian:
|*ahem* If Helena would stop sucking his face off.|
|He's not bad-looking. At all. Really. EA, thank you.|
Since he's sketchy, flirty, attractive, and possibly perverted, I figured that he'd be perfect for Helena!
btw, none of the guys in France hit on Mandie during her 5 day visit. Yossarian hit on her right after she introduced herself. And she didn't refuse him. (keep in mind, this is after she sparked a relationship with Jason and woohoo'ed with Gerard!)
All of the slutty men have migrated to Al Simhara, I'm just saying.
I'm thinking about having Mandie quit her job (Spa Specialist) to Adventure full-time. The job isn't cutting into her exploration time, but it's kind of pointless when she makes more money overseas...or is that overworlds...
Anyway, here are various pictures of their travels (because they're hardly at home)
|The Al Simhara Tomb Raiders, go team go!|
|"Oh no, she's dead!" Not really dear, she's just extra-crispy.|
|Jason is definitely not the adventurous sort.|
|"You evil piece of wood, take this!"|
And that's all for today folks!
It took me all day to type this. I must be a little rusty.